Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations from Lightning Mobile Electric: Design, Installation, Service
Future-proof your business and stay ahead of the needs of the growing number of electric vehicle drivers.
Why Should I Consider Installing an Electric Vehicle Charging Station at My Business?
As 2018 came to a close, there were over 1.2 million electric cars on the road in the US. From homeowners to corporate fleets, EV technology is rapidly developing to match the demand for an alternative, clean, green refueling option. Lightning Mobile Electric is here to help guide you through the process of offering electric car charging stations at your business.
Electric cars are changing the transportation industry which is also altering the way consumers shop and purchase. Now is the time to be on the forefront of the clean transportation movement.
How Does Installing an Electric Vehicle Charging Station Benefit My Business?
- Electric vehicles are gaining traction. In the United States alone, there has been an exponential growth in electric vehicles, and sales for them have grown by 32% each year. It is even predicted that by the year 2025, 10% of all vehicle sales will be attributed to EVs. It is no longer a case of whether this type of vehicle will become mainstream as this is already the reality that is happening in society. By installing an EV charger at your businesss, you can tap into this specific market to help give your business a boost.
- It will make you stand out from competition. Installing EV charging stations is not just about thinking of the future. It also makes your business stand out from competition today. It offers a unique value proposition to your customers.
- It provides an essential business facility for your clients. Apart from your actual service, providing infrastructure and facilities that offer convenience and practicality to your clients can make a good impression. It is one way that you can offer better amenities within your business premises.
- It supports sustainability and showcases brand values. This is perhaps one of the most important reasons for hiring an electrical contractor for electric vehicle charging station installation at your business. It is a great way to showcase your brand’s awareness on key environmental issues, as well as its support for sustainability measures. A lack of EV charging stations could signal a lack of environmental focus. This type of infrastructure is also a great way to exemplify your brand’s forward-thinking approach.
Considerations When Installing Charging Stations
Once you have decided to install an EV charging station for your business, it is important to get it done right the first time. One of the primary considerations when you install charging stations for EVs is the installation requirements. You need to secure all the necessary permits from engineering, electrical, and city planning experts. An EV charging station is not simply plug-and-play technology so expect to adhere to strict codes set by your city. You should also take into account the existing land and the underground work needed, as well as compliance and parking enforcement.
Another key consideration is the payment model and processing. This type of charging station runs on a pay-as-you-go model. Therefore, it is important to invest in a reliable payment model that will facilitate the billing rates and processing.
Schedule an Assessment to Learn About Installing and Electric Vehicle Charging Station at Your Business
If you are ready to install EV charging stations for your business, turn to Lightning Mobile Electric. We are a leading provider of Denver electrical contractor services and are well-versed in installation, troubleshooting and repair of any electrical component within your business. We provide 24/7 emergency support for all of our services, from EV charging stations to complete service upgrades. If you would like to talk to us about installing EV charging stations, or anything you need to stay connected to this ever-moving world, don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Need something else, or you’re not quite sure what you need? Submit a service request online. We can perform an assessment of your electrical system and provide genuine feedback to help you save money on repairs and get in front of serious issues early so you can just sit back and watch your business (and your bank account) grow.
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Electrical Directional Boring
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Design/Installation
- General Electrical Maintenance
- Panel Upgrades
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- Neon Signage
- Service Upgrades
- Tenant Finish/Improvement
- Electrical Engineering