Lightning Mobile Electric offers 24 hour electrician services for commercial and industrial businesses. With a home base in Denver, CO we have Colorado covered when it comes to emergency service. Our service area also includes Wyoming, Utah, and Oklahoma with nationwide projects expanding to California, Oregon, Washington, New York, and Hawaii. Lighting Mobile Electric will be there ourselves or partner with the best contractors in these areas to ensure the power stays on for our clients nationwide.
Why your business might need emergency electrical services
We pride ourselves on keeping our clients businesses up and running with 24/7 electrician services. As a business owner, the consequences of an electrical emergency may not be on the forefront of your mind. However, there are too many scenarios that an electrical problem can wreak havoc on your business and losing power at any time can be costly and frustrating. Calling Lighting Mobile Electric as soon as you have an electrical problem can:
- Prevent whole facility outages. Every part of your business requires electricity at one point or another. If your entire facility went black, the costs could be tremendous.
- Prevent loss of refrigeration (eliminating the risk of losing thousands in food or medical supplies that too many people depend on)
- Address safety concerns like a completely dark parking lot or store front. An electrician can address this quickly and help keep your employees and customers safe.
- Keep payment services up and running to allow business to continue to take place.
- Maintain 24 hour services. Think pumps at gas stations, payment services, surveillance systems, EV charging stations, you name it. If your business offers 24 hour services, there is no time for down time.
What to do if your business needs emergency electrical services
An electrical emergency can be a dangerous situation. The first thing you should do is determine whether the building or area is safe to be in. If you are experiencing something like an electrical fire, it is critical to evacuate and call 911. However, if you’ve assessed the situation and your electrical emergency doesn’t put anyone in immediate danger, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Here are some guidelines if you are experiencing an electrical emergency:
- Call for help. This may be calling 911 for a more dire situation or Lightning Mobile Electric with our 24/7 on call electricians that will come to your aid as soon as possible.
- Turn off the power. If it is safe to do so, cut power to the area that is experiencing the emergency.
- Extinguish small fires. Again, if it is safe to do so, use a fire extinguisher on areas that you see or smell smoke.
- Contact a professional. Describe what you are experiencing and let us support you for your specific situation.
Our service manager is on call and ready to dispatch our team for emergency electrical services day or night.
For emergencies, you can call us directly at 720-998-6841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to Lighting Services page
- 24/7 Emergency Services
- Electrical Panel Upgrade Services
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Design/Installation
- Electrical Directional Boring
- Electrical Engineering
- General Electrical Maintenance
- Neon Signage
- Panel Upgrades
- Preventative Maintenance Agreements
- Service Upgrades
- Tenant Finish/Improvement